Organic Cocoon Swaddle Bag 1.0 TOG ergoPouch - Golden
Organic, Sustainable and Ethical.
These ergoPouch is made from GOTS-certified organic cotton and are non-toxic certified and friendly on skin. Being made with natural fibers, it makes them safer for your child and better for their skin because they allow the skin to breathe, regulate body temperature, and reduce the risk of overheating. In a warm, happy golden beige coloour, it makes a great baby gift and certainly an essential item for a baby.
These Organic Cocoon Swaddle Bags are designed to be:
- Easy to use with two-way zip
- Converts to sleeping bag
- Firm enough to restrict startle reflex whilst still allowing stretch and movement for healthy growth
- TOG rated for warmth
- 1.0 TOG can be used on its own from room temperatures 21-24°C with no blankets in the bassinet or cot to make this a safe sleep option for a newborn or baby.
- Parents can layer up underneath as needed for warmth
- Certified organic cotton, non-toxic
- Breathable Natural Fibres
- Bell-shaped bottom (hip-healthy)
- Machine washable
- Body: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
- Lining: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
- 0-3M: Chest 20 cm, Length 60 cm. To fit: Weight 3-6 kg, Height 62 cm, Size 000
- 3-6M: Chest 23 cm, Length 70 cm. To fit: Weight 6-8 kg, Height 62-68 cm, Size 00
- 6-12M: Chest 26 cm, Length 76 cm. To fit: Weight 8-10 kg, Height 68-76 cm, Size 0
How much is shipping?
- FREE Standard Shipping on orders over $75 Australia Wide ($75 excluding shipping costs)
- $8.95 Flat Rate standard shipping for orders under $75 Australia Wide
- $15 Express Service with Australia Post
Next Day Dispatch! Fast Processing
- We offer Next day Dispatch for orders made before 2pm on a business day.
- We typically process all orders within 24 hrs and we try our best to process all orders ASAP.
- Please allow some extra shipping time during Sales Periods.
- Delivery within Australia's metro area is estimated to take 2 - 6 business days after order is processed.
- For rural/remote areas, it is estimated that it will take 6 - 9 business days after the order is processed.
Please note that delays can sometimes occur outside of our control....we do wish we could snap our fingers and have them in your hand!
Where do you ship?
We currently only ship within Australia. If you like one of our products and live outside of Australia please get in contact and we can see if we can arrange a special delivery for you.
Who do you use for deliveries?
We use a combination of Australia Post and Sendle
Where do you ship from?
We ship from Sydney Australia.
Do you offer express shipping?
Yes we offer express shipping within Australia only. A Flat rate of $15 applies.
What are the impacts of COVID-19 on shipping?
We are working to have orders processed and shipped as quickly as possible however, there are some delays due to COVID-19 and the increased demand for shipping services. Here is more information from Australia Post about parcel service impacts.
This will not affect all orders, however we currently recommend allowing more time than usual for your delivery. We thank you for your patience.
Let us make gifting easy for you!
We offer free gift wrapping and card service for a selection of products. Simply purchase your items via our website, and add a note at check out message box that you'd like your parcel to be gift wrapped along with your card message (25 words).
Please note we do not offer gift service for our bedding & sheets collection.
We have great range of baby shower gifts that suits every budget. All our products are unisex and gentle for baby and mum. You can shop in confidence to give the gift of style, comfort and quality for that someone special.